- Born 4 Jan 1973 in Singapore.
- Lighting Cameraman, Editor, Technical Producer of corporate & educational videos at the National University of Singapore, 1998-2003.
- Freelance cinematographer in corporate, TV documentary, narrative films and TVCs since 2003.
- Diploma in Electronics/Communication Engineering, Singapore Polytechnic, 1990-93
- Film workshops at “The International Film & Television Workshops”, Rockport, Maine USA, 2000 & 2007
- Specialist Diploma in Multimedia Design, Temasek Polytechnic, 2000-01
- Advance Diploma in Film Production (Cinematography major), Ngee Ann Polytechnic, 2003-05.
- 2000: “Best-in Country prize for Apple Computer’s (Asia) Magic of Hollywood” short video contest for “Docent” – about zoo volunteers. Credit: Producer/Director, Cameraman & Editor
- 2002: “Crystal Award of Excellence” Communicator Awards international corporate video competition (Texas. USA) for “TMSI: Marine Science R&D and Education”- corporate video for Tropical Marine Science Institute. Credit: Cinematographer
- 2004: Special Award for “Innovation in Communication” Porsche International Student Advertising Film Competition (Berlin, Germany) & “Singapore Crowbar Awards ( Local TVC Silver)” for “Red Fur Dog” – TVC (16mm). Credit: Cinematographer
- 2005: “Singapore Crowbar Awards ( Local TVC Bronze)” for “Scholl” – TVC (16mm). Credit: Cinematographer
- 2005: “Best of Show” & “Best Direction” in “Canon DVFEST in the Heartlands” (Singapore) for “Who Say I Can’t Play!” – short film. Credit: Director/Producer, Cinematographer
- One of 24 filmmakers selected from across Asia for Asian Film Academy 2007 in-conjunction with the 12th Pusan International Film Festival